CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Birthday Fun

I am now 26! My sweet 15 year old sis-in-law Barb wanted to take me out. I got the kids dressed up in the their adorable Halloween outfits from Grammy Dallof and we headed into the nearest 'big' town, Sierra Vista. We spent the day there and Barb paid for everything, including gas. She bought me a few misc. things, but mostly we just enjoyed our time together...thanks sis!



Then Grandma watched the kids so Roy and I could go to dinner. We went to The Depot in Tombstone, which is one of our favorite places. Burger for me and steak for Roy of course!

I came home to my favorite cake...homemade German Chocolate from my mom-in-law...and enjoyed it quite thoroughly!Thanks to all who called, emailed and sent cards...it was a great birthday!!

2 comments:

me

Okay so I feel HORRIBLE! I kept remembering to tell you happy birthday and then it came and went and I forgot! I even remembered the day before it but didnt want to tell you early. UGH! maybe next time ill just tell you when I remember. It looks like you have some wonderful in laws!

Parkinson Family

happy belated birthday! looked like a lot of fun and home made german chocolate cake...lucky you!