CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Roy's 31!

I want to say a special happy birthday to Roy here on our blog, even though I get to spend all day with him. I wanted to do something big last year for his 30th, but couldn't because something else big happened, my sister Leslie got married! I couldn't think of anything he would like more than for his daughter (who has him wrapped around her little finger) to sing him a happy birthday song...



You have to listen very closely but she gets most of the words in there. She calls Roy papa, so she's sings, "Happy birthday to Papa!"

We got to spend a kidless evening in Tucson...a treat from Roy's parents, and have a nice dinner... a treat from my parents. Roy, like me, loves his mom's German chocolate cake, so that's what he got at the end of the day. Hope you enjoyed your day, we love you Papa Roy!!