CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pups

I haven't posted in a while because I've been trying to get a video on here and for some reason it hasn't worked. I guess I'll have to move on or I may never post again! Our dog had 9 puppies a week and a half ago! The kids are SO smitten by them. They always want to hold and 'love' them. Morgan does real well and will just carry one around for an hour. Roy boy's definition of love means laying on top of them! Here are a few pictures. I haven't taken any for a few days, and they are so much cuter now. If anyone wants one please let me know!! They are Shepradors (mom is lab/retriever, dad is australian shepherd).





























2 comments:

Scott and Kel

How fun!! 9 PUPPIES?? That is out of control, but I bet you guys are having so much fun with them! Any trips planned to Utah??

Katie

MInts.. your puppies are so CUTE. They are lab? and? I bet you are having fun. My lil pups came from a littter of 13... she is a handful.. chew and chew and more chewing!!!