CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

"It's a little bit me..."

K...so I have decided that my posts have been a bit, what's the word...boring! Not that the kids are boring or anything, but it has just been lacking a little bit of the strange person that I really am. I'm not going to say that anything is going to get more exciting. In fact, most people will probably be rolling their eyes. But, I can promise that in addition to the regular 'ol postings there will be some inserted here and there that have just a little more of a Mindee touch to them.

For instance, I bought some 9 grain bread the other day and asked Roy what he thought about them making good pb & j sandwiches. He thought it would be a waste of bread. Then I made one for him last night and he said, "You are not going to believe how good this is. That's what I want for breakfast tomorrow!" Today I decided that I must try it for myself, and these were the results....

It went from this...

...to this...

...to this in about 10 seconds flat!
And I was a happy camper!!

2 comments:

Katie

AHAHa, I love it. YOu cut your hair. It loooooks GOOD1

missy

ha ha MIndee, love the post. uh, for some reason that plate in the end reminded me that I still have your saucer from when Roy baked us cookies (unfortunately it is still in Renton) sorry. I will make sure to get it back to you asap!!! In the mean time, we should do a little picnic lunch outside with the kids sometime-that would be fun!