CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lotsa time

The kids and I have been in Utah for almost a month now and have been able to do some fun activities with family and friends. This is just a few pictures since I am bad at taking them while here for some reason. The kids have LOVED spending time with Grammy and Grampy and their aunts and uncles and cousins...it's so fun to see how each has their own special relationship with every individual person.

The pictures in order:
A big family birthday party where some Tongan dancers came and performed a mini luau.
Making cookies with Grammy and their cousin Mia.
Prego pics of me and my sister Leslie...I've been to 3 of her baby showers since we've been here! The pictures were at the first shower.
The kids with my parents cats. They love every opportunity they get with them because I'm allergic and normally throw them out every chance I get!


We'll be here another 2 weeks, so I'll be posting more pictures later.

0 comments: