CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Madison Kathleen

Okay, I know I'm a little (or A LOT) behind on posting. But I just had to announce the arrival of our sweet new little one...Madison Kathleen, AKA Maddie Kay! This precious girl was born on September 1 at 11 pm. She weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19 1/4 inches long. It was a very short but intense labor as I was able to live my dream of having an unmedicated labor! It wouldn't have been possible without the awesome hubby and wonderful doula, Sonia Gauthier. It was quite an experience and I'm so glad I did it. Don't know if I'd ever do it again, but we will see. ;-)

 



 

1 comments:

Scott and Kel

Congrats!!! I'm glad the whole fam is doing well! Hope you're adjusting to 4...she's a cutie!