CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Question: When did your child sleep through the night?

Answer: 3 months!! Ha, I wish. Try 22 months!! What a wonderful day. It's the first time in 3 1/2 years that I haven't had to get up in the middle of the night with one of my children, wow! And all it took was 15 minutes of crying. I wish I would have tried this months ago!

After he fell asleep last night I went in to check on him and this is was I found.
And this is where he fell asleep for his nap today. I can tell this is going to be entertaining.

2 comments:

Ashley

Congratulations!!

You should totally throw a party!

Amy

Congratulations! I didn't know you were expecting! I'm sure Roy told Jim and he just didn't pass it on. Oh and I have been a slacker with blogging so it has been a while. So I am happy for your family!
Amy