CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Just the 4 of us

This Thanksgiving was our smallest yet. It was our first with just our little family. We were in St. David, but Roy's family drove to Albuquerque to spend some time with his brother Ben. We wanted to go but Roy boy was sick and we didn't want to deal with a 6 hour drive each way. Both Roy's and my favorite food was probably the most delicious homemade dressing that we got 6 years ago from Natalie Perry, a good friend from New Orleans. The kids favorite would have to be our 'better than homemade' bread (Rhodes).



We're so thankful for this wonderful holiday to remember all we're thankful for. Our family, friends, a roof over our heads, food on the table and especially the Gospel of Jesus Christ!!

2 comments:

Scott and Kel

Awesome updates!! I LOVE Roy's hair cut...he looks so grown up and his sweet little face just pops out to grab you!! I can't wait to hear about your new little one...you guys look great, we miss you!

Natalie

Wow! I'm honored my name made it on your blog! That stuffing is to die for, isn't it? But all credit goes to Andrea Ryser {where I got the recipe from}. That stuffing has now been made a tradition in our family. I'm the "stuffing girl" in our gatherings!

So glad to hear you are making it too!