CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dallin Christopher

Our new addition is finally here!! Our baby BOY Dallin Christopher was born on December 28th at 6:38 pm. He weighed 8 lbs 9 oz and was 20 1/4 inches long! After much debate, prayer and ridicule from others, we decided to try and have him naturally even after having the previous 2 by c-section. After 24 hours and every classic intervention I was able to have him naturally!! We were so excited, especially because it opens the door for us to have the 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 kids that we've always wanted. ;-)

Morgan and Roy couldn't get enough of him when they came to see him and were very sad when they had to leave their baby brother. Since mom and baby have been home all they want to do is hold and hug and kiss him, give him his binky and help me change his diapers. They are great helpers and along with them, the best hubby ever and a houseful of family my job has been made very easy! We are so excited to be a family of 5...welcome to the world little Dallin!!








16 comments:

Scott and Kel

Congrats!!! I was seriously just thinking about you today and thinking any day now you should have that baby! He's a cutie--super cute family. Love you guys!

shawna b.

Hooray, hooray, hooray! Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your darling family. I had my first son at the end of December and think it is such a special time to have a baby. Little Dallin is as cute as can be, and you look fantastic after having just given birth! We have a new little guy ourselves ... well, maybe not so new - he's 5 months old now, but I know very well the joy you are feeling right now having this sweet new son in your home. What a blessing. Congratulations again!

Natalie

What a doll! And he was no small thing, Mindee! Way to go!

Having a Dallin ourselves, I have to say I LOVE that name. I hope your Dallin brings as much happiness to your home as ours has to us!

Love and miss you guys!

**We are friends with Dan LeSueur and made the connection with you guys.

Ashley

He's beautiful! So happy for you guys!! It's so great to see you all doing so well. :)

Ally Cox

Congratulations girl!!! That is so exciting! Your pictures are priceless! You can tell how excited the kids are to have a new baby in their lives! I am so happy for you! He is beautiful!

Kristen Marie Challis Brooks

congrats! beautiful family!

Anna

Mindee...congratulations! So great! Glad everything went well. 1 girl and 2 boys, sounds familiar to me. :) Good luck with everything. You'll do great!

Alan & Debbie

I am so happy for you guys! Now Roy will have a little brother to play with. That will be a lot of fun. I hope that you are feeling well and recovering quickly. =)

Katie

How precious.. I live vicariously through you haha.. I love watching your kids grow and hearing the storys. Hopefully in two years I will be married and on my way... Congrats!

missy

YAY! You did it! Roy and MOrgan look so happy, I Love it! CONGRATS!

Steven and Alexa

Congrats Mindee! I'm so excited for you guys!

Jodi

Love it, love it, love it!

Josie

Wow Mindee your kids look so much like your Family. It is so crazy your little girl reminds me of you when you were little. It will be fun to keep up with your family.

Roger Gibson

He looks so adorable and YOU look so good for just having him! - Cozette

Heather

Congrats Mints! He is so precious and good looking :) How awesome!

Parkinson Family

awww...hes too cute!!! congratulationS!! have fun with 3 :)