CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

January Reflected

January has been a long one but a good one. 3 kids is quite an adjustment. I've heard that 3 is the hardest, so we are now good to have as many as our hearts desire. :) We've experienced many baby firsts, a visit from a favorite aunt, a gathering of all 5 Jones cousins, a new sunbeam, many frustrations, but mostly the enjoyment of our family growing in closeness and in numbers!

Dallin's ready for his 1st outing. We went to the park and he slept through it. Such a good baby!

My sister Mauz and I
Mauz and the older kids
Papa and his boys
The 5 Jones cousins...Dallin, Morgan, Roy, Danielle and Lizzie
We discovered that he naps best in the laundry room with the dryer on. So I moved the bassinet in there and that's where he naps!
I LOVE this picture. It's just an example of how much the kids love their baby brother!
Ready for his 1st time to church!

1st bath
1st photo as a family of 5 excluding hospital pictures. We went through many briberies to get to this point!

3 comments:

Scott and Kel

So, so cute!!! You guys have a beautiful family! I hope we'll get to see you this summer. Love you guys!!

missy

oh he's a cute little bug! Mindee-how have you been??!! I bet it is crazy with three! How sweet your little family is!

Angel

3 is definitely hard, but the 4th was the hardest for me, only because the Sam didn't like not being the baby anymore. I don't think you'll have that problem with little Roy Boy though. Looks like he's already attached to his baby brother, who is SUCH a cutie!!