CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Review of Moby Wrap Baby Carrier - Sand

Originally submitted at Toys R Us

The design of the Moby Wrap Baby Carrier uses your entire back, as well as your shoulders, to carry the weight of your baby. Unlike other carriers, which have narrow straps or go across one shoulder, the Moby Wrap is a wide piece of fabric that is wrapped over both shoulders. It is amazingly comfor...


LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

By Mints mom of 3 from St. David, AZ (1 hour south of Tucson) on 2/23/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Easy Use, Stylish, Lightweight, Strong Construction, Comfortable

Cons: Warm

Best Uses: Infants, Daily Use, Newborn, Travel, Out & About

Describe Yourself: Parent of Two or More Children

I just got the Moby yesterday but have already used it a ton. I put my baby (Dallin, 2 months) in it and he falls asleep instantly! I looked at the book once for how to put it on, but now I can put it on without looking. I'm excited to try different holds with it, but I know I'm going to love it and use it for a long time! The ONLY bad thing I can say is that it gets a little warm when doing chores/exercising. But I really don't think there's any way of making the fabric thinner and having it still be as supportive. Wish I would have had it with my first two!

(legalese)

1 comments:

Nina Winward

I looked into the Moby but ended up going with an Ergo and love it. I did not have a baby pack with Addie and wish I would have.