CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Another hair cut

I love this kids long hair. Okay, so I admit that I let it get a little out of control, but I still love it. It just fits his boyish personality perfectly.


So I was pretty sad when I found that Morgan had taken the scissors to his hair once again and done this...

Papa had been wanting to buzz Roy's hair for the longest time, but he loves the long hair as much or more than I do and couldn't get himself to do it (plus he had no permission from yours truly). But after seeing this we had no choice but to buzz, and they were both really quite pleased about it.
Apparently the whole ordeal wore him out. He NEVER zonks out like this. It was only 6 pm, but I put him in his bed and he was out for the rest of the night!
Holding the mop :-( I do like the haircut and think it makes him look like a total stud. I just don't know if I'm ready for my little boy to turn into a little stud just yet. Grow it back out or leave it short?? Any opinions here? Most people say they like it better short, but think of it as your own boy. Would you really want him to gain a few years so quickly?

3 comments:

Scott and Kel

So, I'm totally the wrong one to ask cause I am all about short hair on boys. Scott and I are in this disagreement right now and Stetson hardly has any hair ;) Of course he is a DOLL either way and has really pretty hair, but I do like his hair short better...it makes his eyes pop right out and look twice as blue. Plus don't worry, little Dallin isn't far behind with hair ;)

Elissa

your kids are getting so big! i like little roy with long hair. it fits him. but he looks darling either way!

Leslie

i like it both ways. short makes him look so much older though...