CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

The girl who slept in her parents bed forever

One of my favorite songs to sing to the kids is "You'll Be in My Heart" from Disney's Tarzan. Over the past few years Roy and I have developed a new version of it in regards to our oldest.
"You'll be in our bed, yes you'll be in our bed.
From this day on, now and forever more!
You'll be in our bed, no matter what we say.
You'll be here in our bed, always. Always."

Here's Morgan in our bed as a baby.
Here she is in our bed when Roy was a baby.

Now we have baby #3, and here's Morgan in our bed with him!
I actually think it's pretty cute, and maybe I'm saying that because as of about a month ago, she is actually no longer in our bed. She wasn't there forever, just until she was 4. But hey, now she'll probably never sleep there again (other than the occasional nightmare perhaps) so I'm glad I had her there for those 4 years!

2 comments:

Elissa

this is such a cute post. Your kiddos are getting so big! they are darling!

missy

you're so funny MIndee! hope you guys are doing good...and hope you are getting more sleep :) Morgan's swimsuit is ADORABLE in that last post!