CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer 'n Stuff

Our summer so far has been nice. Nice meaning that we've had a good time but not been too busy. We've played in the water a lot (via the hose while watering plants), gotten the yard ready to plant grass, watched lots of movies, moved our airplane from a shop to the airport for final preparations before selling it, and relaxed a whole lot!

Getting ready to play with water.


He's ready to go help Papa with airplanes!

I got the yard all tilled and now we're ready to plant grass (although we may wait to plant til the monsoons come so it's cooler and so we don't have to water as often).

I was having such a hard time getting Dallin to sleep so I brought him outside with me while I tilled. He fell asleep in about 2 minutes, I guess he liked the noise!
My first french braids ever! It has since become my favorite summer hairdo for her....but it takes me about 20 minutes, yikes!
Roy relaxin with the kids.
The airplane is at the airport, yay! This is a big step toward finally getting rid of it (anyone want to buy a plane?).
Our big summer adventure comes in a few weeks when we drive to Utah for my sister Mauz's wedding. It should be fun, especially the drive (wink)!